Pneus-online.fr: growth and diversification
Pneus-online.fr has just announced a 40% increase in sales for the first quarter of 2010.
This growth is explained by several factors. The harsh winter recorded in Europe this year has favoured the purchase of snow tyres. The economic climate combined with a fall in prices of numerous dimensions. And finally, tyre purchasing on the internet which is increasingly common. With these figures, the group's management has announced its intention to diversify by launching the sale of rims in the near future. Pneus-online.fr, created in 2001, is already present in eleven countries and is planning to set up in three new countries by the end of the year.
Articles in the same header
- Pirelli Calendar: Steve McCurry celebrates vibrant Rio de Janiero
- Rezulteo expands to Ireland
- Pirelli 2012 calendar: Kate Moss, Milla Jovovich and friends...
- Continental get in the cage
- Bridgestone advertising during the Super Bowl
- Bridgestone signs up with a beaver for the Super Bowl
- Vredestein signs with Lumma Design
- ContiTireRace : the iPhone application test
- Michelin turns it up
- Pirelli 2011 calendar, Karl Lagerfeld at the helm