Pirelli signs the European road safety charter
During an event organised by the European commission in the Italian capital, Pirelli signed up to the charter.
With 1900 signatories already, this charter symbolises the manufacturer's commitment to developing its products in line with continuous improvement of the safety aspect in the tyres it sells.
Articles in the same header
- Pirelli Calendar: Steve McCurry celebrates vibrant Rio de Janiero
- Rezulteo expands to Ireland
- Pirelli 2012 calendar: Kate Moss, Milla Jovovich and friends...
- Continental get in the cage
- Bridgestone advertising during the Super Bowl
- Bridgestone signs up with a beaver for the Super Bowl
- Vredestein signs with Lumma Design
- ContiTireRace : the iPhone application test
- Michelin turns it up
- Pirelli 2011 calendar, Karl Lagerfeld at the helm