Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa, the customisable tyre
Pirelli has just introduced a new hypersport motorcycle tyre which not only has real technical advantages, but also the possibility of some neat customising. Take a look at our team’s designs!
As the rezulteo site does not (yet) cover the 2-wheeler world, we will not go into the technical details of this qualifier tyre and will concentrate on the purely aesthetic aspect.
Pirelli now enables us to « customise » this tyre using customising stickers which are stuck on the sidewalls.
A great idea which may be carried over to cars if the idea catches on. But it’s a pity that artistic creation is limited having to contend with a relatively small range composed of:
- 8 track layouts
- around thirty flags
- 3 logos
- The possibility of wording in 10 characters, in 5 different colours
Bikers who are often prone to « taking the mickey » based on criticising their buddy’s machine, will probably regret the absence of a little more offensive symbols.
And to prove to you that there is a little artistic talent slumbering within rezulteo here are a few accomplishments of the most talented members of the team.
Articles in the same header
- Pirelli Calendar: Steve McCurry celebrates vibrant Rio de Janiero
- Rezulteo expands to Ireland
- Pirelli 2012 calendar: Kate Moss, Milla Jovovich and friends...
- Continental get in the cage
- Bridgestone advertising during the Super Bowl
- Bridgestone signs up with a beaver for the Super Bowl
- Vredestein signs with Lumma Design
- ContiTireRace : the iPhone application test
- Michelin turns it up
- Pirelli 2011 calendar, Karl Lagerfeld at the helm