Pirelli 2012 calendar: Kate Moss, Milla Jovovich and friends...
Shots taken during the photo shoot reveal the 2012 issue of the famous Pirelli calendar. A dozen top models, including the sublime Kate Moss and Milla Jovovich, posed in an isolated venue in Corsica for the lens of the photographer Mario Sorrenti. Here's a tantalising glimpse.
On the same topic
Following the provocative poses of Terry Richardson and the mythological ambiance of Karl Lagerfeld, the 2012 Pirelli calendar looks like being natural and minimalist. It was entrusted to the fashion photographer Mario Sorrenti, who’s used to the pages of Vogue and the advertising campaigns of luxury brands.
A few photos are already online. They were taken during the photo shoot which took place this summer in Corsica. The rural ambiance, devoid of frills, enabled Mario Sorrenti to express his fascination for the beauty of the female body.
As every year, a dozen models posed for the photographers lens. Among them Isabeli Fontana, Kate Moss, Lara Stone, Saskia de Brauw, Rinko Kikuchi, Milla Jovovitch…
The calendar will be revealed on 6 December 2011 in New York.
Articles in the same header
- Pirelli Calendar: Steve McCurry celebrates vibrant Rio de Janiero
- Rezulteo expands to Ireland
- Continental get in the cage
- Bridgestone advertising during the Super Bowl
- Bridgestone signs up with a beaver for the Super Bowl
- Vredestein signs with Lumma Design
- ContiTireRace : the iPhone application test
- Michelin turns it up
- Pirelli 2011 calendar, Karl Lagerfeld at the helm
- Pirelli signs the European road safety charter