Pirelli 2011 calendar, Karl Lagerfeld at the helm
The thirty-eighth edition of the calendar is entitled Mythology. It plunges us into a the exiting universe of the photographer Karl Lagerfeld: Greek-Roman mythology.
On the same topic
Following the insolent 2010 edition signed by Terry Richardson, master of chic porn, the 2011 Pirelli calendar appears sober, minimalist and with no frills. The 2011 edition contains 36 black and white photos playing with light on bodies.
This calendar is illustrated by 20 international models (including 5 men), representing "the new heroes, and the new idea of beauty", according to Karl Lagerfled.
Articles in the same header
- Pirelli Calendar: Steve McCurry celebrates vibrant Rio de Janiero
- Rezulteo expands to Ireland
- Pirelli 2012 calendar: Kate Moss, Milla Jovovich and friends...
- Continental get in the cage
- Bridgestone advertising during the Super Bowl
- Bridgestone signs up with a beaver for the Super Bowl
- Vredestein signs with Lumma Design
- ContiTireRace : the iPhone application test
- Michelin turns it up
- Pirelli signs the European road safety charter