Peugeot: The race to « All Electric »
By the end of 2010 the French car manufacturer in partnership with Mitsubishi, will be able to offer their first zero emission, 100% electric vehicle.
A city car, this model is an electrifying package: 130km/H, 130 km between charges. Peugeot hasn’t forgotten about the tyres, as the new model will be equipped with low rolling resistance tyres which allow savings of 0.2 litres or 4 to 5 grams of CO2 per km.
Articles in the same header
- Pirelli Calendar: Steve McCurry celebrates vibrant Rio de Janiero
- Rezulteo expands to Ireland
- Pirelli 2012 calendar: Kate Moss, Milla Jovovich and friends...
- Continental get in the cage
- Bridgestone advertising during the Super Bowl
- Bridgestone signs up with a beaver for the Super Bowl
- Vredestein signs with Lumma Design
- ContiTireRace : the iPhone application test
- Michelin turns it up
- Pirelli 2011 calendar, Karl Lagerfeld at the helm