Millegomme, or transformation of the tyre into a work of art
Millegomme is an international collective composed of architects, designers and enthusiasts whose speciality is to transform old tyres into works of art.
On the same topic
Urban furniture, swings, tables, curtains, the Millegomme collective considers itself as a group of « garbage » architects and designers giving a second unusual life to old tyres.
In attendance at the Venice Architecture Biennial in the suburbs of Johannesburg, Millegomme is everywhere, giving to this movement a real social dimension and providing support to certain populations in the improvement of their urbain environments.
Just a few of the lighter of these unique creations are the rubber house, or the Decogomme, a sort of deco/disco gracing the German finance ministry a few years ago.
Articles in the same header
- Pirelli Calendar: Steve McCurry celebrates vibrant Rio de Janiero
- Rezulteo expands to Ireland
- Pirelli 2012 calendar: Kate Moss, Milla Jovovich and friends...
- Continental get in the cage
- Bridgestone advertising during the Super Bowl
- Bridgestone signs up with a beaver for the Super Bowl
- Vredestein signs with Lumma Design
- ContiTireRace : the iPhone application test
- Michelin turns it up
- Pirelli 2011 calendar, Karl Lagerfeld at the helm