Michelin strengthens its presence in Brazil
The French manufacturer is planning to build a new factory in Brazil. Located in Resende, near Rio de Janeiro, this new complex will start producing from 2013 and enable Michelin to triple its local production capacity.
On the same topic
After announcing the construction of a new factory in India, the French group through its boss Michel Rollier, deemed that "growth for the group lies essentially in China, India and Brazil" and that western countries would no longer see much growth". He also mentioned his "obsession to make French factories highly competitive faced with the new rivals".
Articles in the same header
- Pirelli Calendar: Steve McCurry celebrates vibrant Rio de Janiero
- Rezulteo expands to Ireland
- Pirelli 2012 calendar: Kate Moss, Milla Jovovich and friends...
- Continental get in the cage
- Bridgestone advertising during the Super Bowl
- Bridgestone signs up with a beaver for the Super Bowl
- Vredestein signs with Lumma Design
- ContiTireRace : the iPhone application test
- Michelin turns it up
- Pirelli 2011 calendar, Karl Lagerfeld at the helm