Michelin Proteck Max, an inner tube that fears no punctures!
On the rezulteo site, we don't usually talk about bicycles, but the Michelin Protek Max inner tube is so interesting technically, that it would be shame to miss it.
This tube meets the 3 main expectations expressed by cyclists:
> cancels the effects of a puncture
> reduces pressure losses during long periods of inactivity
> is very easy to mount
To achieve these results, this inner tube uses various processes:
> A bumpy design that reduces perforations, combined with prior injection of a self-obstructing liquid.
> A square cross section that allows the inner tube to hug the rim to eliminate any twisting. Hence the ease of installation.
> Specially developed compounds.
This incredible inner tube will be on sale from January 2011.
Articles in the same header
- Pirelli Calendar: Steve McCurry celebrates vibrant Rio de Janiero
- Rezulteo expands to Ireland
- Pirelli 2012 calendar: Kate Moss, Milla Jovovich and friends...
- Continental get in the cage
- Bridgestone advertising during the Super Bowl
- Bridgestone signs up with a beaver for the Super Bowl
- Vredestein signs with Lumma Design
- ContiTireRace : the iPhone application test
- Michelin turns it up
- Pirelli 2011 calendar, Karl Lagerfeld at the helm