Michelin on a global roll
Michelin has announced the launch of its global advertising campaign with the aim of communicating three key points: better grip, greater longevity and improved fuel consumption.
The campaign will combine a media mix of TV, press, internet and use its distribution outlets. Starting the tour in N. America, it will roll out the campaign in 2010 throughout the rest of the world.
Articles in the same header
- Pirelli Calendar: Steve McCurry celebrates vibrant Rio de Janiero
- Rezulteo expands to Ireland
- Pirelli 2012 calendar: Kate Moss, Milla Jovovich and friends...
- Continental get in the cage
- Bridgestone advertising during the Super Bowl
- Bridgestone signs up with a beaver for the Super Bowl
- Vredestein signs with Lumma Design
- ContiTireRace : the iPhone application test
- Michelin turns it up
- Pirelli 2011 calendar, Karl Lagerfeld at the helm