Michelin : Ladoux on the web
The Michelin group raises the curtain on its technological centre in the Auvergne. Without giving away too many trade secrets, the French manufacturer has recently set up a virtual tour for a browse around its research company.
In a couple of clicks; discover the world of tyres through interviews, videos and key planning stages in the design and manufacturing of a tyre. You’ll even find out just how resistance and road grip is tested. So, to round up, tyres will bare all and there will be no more secrets after a visit to www.michelin.com/ladoux.
Articles in the same header
- Pirelli Calendar: Steve McCurry celebrates vibrant Rio de Janiero
- Rezulteo expands to Ireland
- Pirelli 2012 calendar: Kate Moss, Milla Jovovich and friends...
- Continental get in the cage
- Bridgestone advertising during the Super Bowl
- Bridgestone signs up with a beaver for the Super Bowl
- Vredestein signs with Lumma Design
- ContiTireRace : the iPhone application test
- Michelin turns it up
- Pirelli 2011 calendar, Karl Lagerfeld at the helm