Michelin invests in India
The Michelin group has announced a 579 million Euro investment in the construction of a factory in India.
This new production site, located near Chennai (south), should start up at the beginning of 2012, producing tyres for trucks and buses. The French manufacturer is taking advantage of the expanding Indian car market to announce it will be hiring 1500 people.
Articles in the same header
- Pirelli Calendar: Steve McCurry celebrates vibrant Rio de Janiero
- Rezulteo expands to Ireland
- Pirelli 2012 calendar: Kate Moss, Milla Jovovich and friends...
- Continental get in the cage
- Bridgestone advertising during the Super Bowl
- Bridgestone signs up with a beaver for the Super Bowl
- Vredestein signs with Lumma Design
- ContiTireRace : the iPhone application test
- Michelin turns it up
- Pirelli 2011 calendar, Karl Lagerfeld at the helm