Michelin anticipates the upturn
The French manufacturer is planning to extend its factory near Moscow. Present in Russia before all the others, it is anticipating an upturn in growth and means to maintain its advance over its competitors.
Following a disastrous year and the collapse of the Russian market last year, Michelin is anticipating an upturn and could increase production capacity in its Davydovo plant, around one hundred kilometres from Moscow. The group has not specified the nature of the products: tyres for private cars or heavy duty vehicles, but is talking of doubling its Russian production capacity, bringing the figure to 4 million tyres per year.
Articles in the same header
- Pirelli Calendar: Steve McCurry celebrates vibrant Rio de Janiero
- Rezulteo expands to Ireland
- Pirelli 2012 calendar: Kate Moss, Milla Jovovich and friends...
- Continental get in the cage
- Bridgestone advertising during the Super Bowl
- Bridgestone signs up with a beaver for the Super Bowl
- Vredestein signs with Lumma Design
- ContiTireRace : the iPhone application test
- Michelin turns it up
- Pirelli 2011 calendar, Karl Lagerfeld at the helm