Mercedes Benz and Tyre Safe align
TyreSafe, the aptly named UK tyre safety non profit organization now has Mercedes-Benz as a partner in their quest to raise tyre safety awareness
As a part of the initiative, the manufacturer will support national campaigns concerning tyre safety and looks to begin tutoring programmes for new garage employees to inform them of the dangers of untended tyres. “We fully support the aims of TyreSafe and the excellent work they are carrying out to raise awareness of the issues associated with driving on poorly maintained tires,” noted Chris Cromey, national sales and marketing manager for Mercedes-Benz. To find out more about driving safely in all weather, consult rezulteo’s tyre safety guide.
Articles in the same header
- Pirelli Calendar: Steve McCurry celebrates vibrant Rio de Janiero
- Rezulteo expands to Ireland
- Pirelli 2012 calendar: Kate Moss, Milla Jovovich and friends...
- Continental get in the cage
- Bridgestone advertising during the Super Bowl
- Bridgestone signs up with a beaver for the Super Bowl
- Vredestein signs with Lumma Design
- ContiTireRace : the iPhone application test
- Michelin turns it up
- Pirelli 2011 calendar, Karl Lagerfeld at the helm