The Korean manufacturer's laser-engraved tyre has won the prestigious IF Product Design Award. Its innovative technology, presented last September at the Frankfurt Motor Show, was the only one of the 2500 entrants rewarded.
The process modifies the creation of motifs on the tread by using a laser, and won the favour of the jury in the "Advanced Studies" category. This prize created in 1954 in Germany, uses the following selection criteria: technology, design, the degree of innovation and potential value of the brand.
Articles in the same header
- Pirelli Calendar: Steve McCurry celebrates vibrant Rio de Janiero
- Rezulteo expands to Ireland
- Pirelli 2012 calendar: Kate Moss, Milla Jovovich and friends...
- Continental get in the cage
- Bridgestone advertising during the Super Bowl
- Bridgestone signs up with a beaver for the Super Bowl
- Vredestein signs with Lumma Design
- ContiTireRace : the iPhone application test
- Michelin turns it up
- Pirelli 2011 calendar, Karl Lagerfeld at the helm