Goodyear presents the "Innovation evenings"
Safety and reduced fuel consumption are two of the leitmotivs of the supplier Goodyear. They intend to promote this by organizing the "innovation evenings" for professionals.
Until 12th May next, Goodyear will be presenting its research and development work in the field of tyres, in ten cities throughout France. The invitation has been sent to dealers, distributors, journalists and manufacturers to present the American manufacturer's ongoing projects and achievements. On the programme, conferences and debates around the stakes and technological challenges of tyres and cars over the coming years. These technologies will be presented, illustrated with trials of electric and hybrid vehicles.
Lille: 19th April
Strasbourg: 21st April
Beaune/Dijon: 22nd April
St Priest: 26th April
Mallemort: 27th April
Mireval: 29th April
Toulouse: 3rd May
Blanquefort: 4th May
Tours: 6th May
Paris: 12th May
Articles in the same header
- Pirelli Calendar: Steve McCurry celebrates vibrant Rio de Janiero
- Rezulteo expands to Ireland
- Pirelli 2012 calendar: Kate Moss, Milla Jovovich and friends...
- Continental get in the cage
- Bridgestone advertising during the Super Bowl
- Bridgestone signs up with a beaver for the Super Bowl
- Vredestein signs with Lumma Design
- ContiTireRace : the iPhone application test
- Michelin turns it up
- Pirelli 2011 calendar, Karl Lagerfeld at the helm