Goodyear : Marketing Safety First
On October 22nd the tyre manufacturer Goodyear set up a driving master-class called “Safe Driving,” that took place in Andenne, Belgium. Completely free and with driving being the goal, the work-shop taught how to handle and control a vehicle in winter conditions.
For 3.5 hours, the course taught how to avoid obstacles, start up on slippery ground as well as techniques to control skids. The thought behind this original idea is that Goodyear hopes to encourage motorists to get their winter tyres around mid autumn.
Articles in the same header
- Pirelli Calendar: Steve McCurry celebrates vibrant Rio de Janiero
- Rezulteo expands to Ireland
- Pirelli 2012 calendar: Kate Moss, Milla Jovovich and friends...
- Continental get in the cage
- Bridgestone advertising during the Super Bowl
- Bridgestone signs up with a beaver for the Super Bowl
- Vredestein signs with Lumma Design
- ContiTireRace : the iPhone application test
- Michelin turns it up
- Pirelli 2011 calendar, Karl Lagerfeld at the helm