ContiTireRace : the iPhone application test
ContiTireRace is a free iPhone application, that enables you to enter a timed track race driving a tyre! An opportunity to give it a go…
This is not the first game developed by Continental, who already gave us the ContiSnowRide a few weeks ago. ContiTireRace displays a more fun, sportier universe.
The game's user-friendly interface offers 2 driving modes, either by inclining the screen or using the cursors on the touch screen. In our opinion, the first is better as it is calibrated finely, and the accuracy is overall very satisfactory.
The race takes place in 3 laps, on a track alternating between relief, jumps, tunnels and a couple of traps. Although quite limited, as only one track is on offer and there is no real link with the Continental product universe, it is still highly entertaining and fun. Enough to spend a fun moment and great for challenging your workmates.
Our internal challenge showed that we needed a bit more practice as we were about 1 minute off the record. .. quite a bit of room for improvement.
Articles in the same header
- Pirelli Calendar: Steve McCurry celebrates vibrant Rio de Janiero
- Rezulteo expands to Ireland
- Pirelli 2012 calendar: Kate Moss, Milla Jovovich and friends...
- Continental get in the cage
- Bridgestone advertising during the Super Bowl
- Bridgestone signs up with a beaver for the Super Bowl
- Vredestein signs with Lumma Design
- Michelin turns it up
- Pirelli 2011 calendar, Karl Lagerfeld at the helm
- Pirelli signs the European road safety charter