Continental get in the cage
France played Brazil on the 9th February in a football match. On this occasion, the manufacturer Continental, partner to the French team, organised a surprising promotional campaign.
On the same topic
The well-named Cage, is a giant metallic structure reaching 3 meters in height and 10-meters in diameter. Created by artist Benedict Radcliffe, The Cage is a representation of the new ContiSportContact 5 tyre which is due to be launched in a few weeks.
It was set-up at Gate X in the forecourt of the Stade de France and allowed supporters to confront the Continental goal-keeper in a sort of mini-match, with prizes awarded according to the goals scored.
The event will be repeated during various football events around Europe.
Articles in the same header
- Pirelli Calendar: Steve McCurry celebrates vibrant Rio de Janiero
- Rezulteo expands to Ireland
- Pirelli 2012 calendar: Kate Moss, Milla Jovovich and friends...
- Bridgestone advertising during the Super Bowl
- Bridgestone signs up with a beaver for the Super Bowl
- Vredestein signs with Lumma Design
- ContiTireRace : the iPhone application test
- Michelin turns it up
- Pirelli 2011 calendar, Karl Lagerfeld at the helm
- Pirelli signs the European road safety charter