Citroën DS3 Racing: sleek and modern
The new Citroën DS, future rival to the Mini Cooper and Alfa Romeo Mito, is the new trendy city car by the French brand.
Decidedly Premium, this new Citroën is more elitist, with special attention given to perceived quality. The DS3 Racing is the sports version of the DS3, and is fitted with the 1.6L turbo engine jointly developed by PSA and BMW. The power of this engine that will also be fitted to the future Peugeot RCZ Coupé, has been enhanced to 200hp and the torque to 275 Nm. This DS3, in its sports version, will have a centre of gravity lower by 15mm, 30mm wider wheelbase, special steering and shock absorbers and will be fitted with Michelin Pilot Sport 2 tyres in 205/40 R18.
Available only in a limited series (1000), the DS3 Racing will be sold for € 26,000.
Articles in the same header
- Pirelli Calendar: Steve McCurry celebrates vibrant Rio de Janiero
- Rezulteo expands to Ireland
- Pirelli 2012 calendar: Kate Moss, Milla Jovovich and friends...
- Continental get in the cage
- Bridgestone advertising during the Super Bowl
- Bridgestone signs up with a beaver for the Super Bowl
- Vredestein signs with Lumma Design
- ContiTireRace : the iPhone application test
- Michelin turns it up
- Pirelli 2011 calendar, Karl Lagerfeld at the helm