The latest gadget is the Motion Lite. American technology that uses remote-controlled light-emitting diodes outside the vehicle to light up wheel rims at night. Motion Lite can alternate between seven different colours and apply a stroboscopic effect (giving the impression that the car's wheels are rotating backwards).
According to the company's management, this system is particularly appealing in its ability to highlight personalized rims and because it goes beyond the simple interest of car tuning fans. The product is not yet available in Europe and for the moment remains on sale in the United States at a price of $499. It can, however, be ordered directly from the manufacturer’s website.
Articles in the same header
- Pirelli Calendar: Steve McCurry celebrates vibrant Rio de Janiero
- Rezulteo expands to Ireland
- Pirelli 2012 calendar: Kate Moss, Milla Jovovich and friends...
- Continental get in the cage
- Bridgestone advertising during the Super Bowl
- Bridgestone signs up with a beaver for the Super Bowl
- Vredestein signs with Lumma Design
- ContiTireRace : the iPhone application test
- Michelin turns it up
- Pirelli 2011 calendar, Karl Lagerfeld at the helm