Bridgestone signs up with a beaver for the Super Bowl
The Super Bowl is the most watched sports event in the USA. For the 2011 edition, Bridgestone is doing it again with a special advertising campaign.
And to start off the campaign to be broadcast during the Super Bowl (6th February 2011), Bridgestone has launched a few teasers...
Including the famous Beaver in a commercial entitled Carma. Carma is a play on the word car, suggesting an eco-comic theme, around the relationship between drivers and their natural environment.
The second commercial shows someone misusing the “reply all” button on their professional mail box.
Articles in the same header
- Pirelli Calendar: Steve McCurry celebrates vibrant Rio de Janiero
- Rezulteo expands to Ireland
- Pirelli 2012 calendar: Kate Moss, Milla Jovovich and friends...
- Continental get in the cage
- Bridgestone advertising during the Super Bowl
- Vredestein signs with Lumma Design
- ContiTireRace : the iPhone application test
- Michelin turns it up
- Pirelli 2011 calendar, Karl Lagerfeld at the helm
- Pirelli signs the European road safety charter