A tyre with tread, no problem, a tyre with no tread, big problem !
Burn-out is a phenomenon copied from the two-wheeler world, consisting of spinning the wheels at a standstill with the aim of heating the tyre until it bursts. At the same time, you get the noise and the smell.
And as is often the case with these on-the-limit tricks, mechanical components are under high stress, and the fired-up drivers have their albeit brief moment of glory which comes to an end when the rubber runs out.
Our dumbo of the day, as mad as a hatter, decided not to disappoint his audience by « slightly » excessively hammering the suffering 4 cylinders of his Civic almost up to the point of ultimate punishment, as you can see in the video.
Enough to leave him with the rubber barbecue smell for some time yet...
Articles in the same header
- Pirelli Calendar: Steve McCurry celebrates vibrant Rio de Janiero
- Rezulteo expands to Ireland
- Pirelli 2012 calendar: Kate Moss, Milla Jovovich and friends...
- Continental get in the cage
- Bridgestone advertising during the Super Bowl
- Bridgestone signs up with a beaver for the Super Bowl
- Vredestein signs with Lumma Design
- ContiTireRace : the iPhone application test
- Michelin turns it up
- Pirelli 2011 calendar, Karl Lagerfeld at the helm