Timberland Earthkeepers, a sole made of recycled tyres!
Timberland shoes are known the world over for a process that guarantees complete watertightness, combined with excellent overall quality.
Today, the brand is back with Earthkeepers, a shoe with ecological aspirations. It is manufactured using environmentally-friendly materials and processed.
Some materials are surprising, such as the inner lining made from recycled plastic bottles, and the sole made of recycled tyres.
Version 2.0 Moc Toe Boot goes even further with a 100% recycled PET inner, organic cotton laces, all 80% recyclable.
These beautiful, smart shoes are on sale for between 160 and 180 Euros a pair.
Articles in the same header
- Bridgestone is working on the second generation of its airless tyre
- Will Michelin tyres soon be cereal based?
- Continental wants to produce dandelion rubber for future tyres
- Hankook i-Flex: An airless future
- Going on holiday? Tyres can help you save fuel
- Michelin tyres specifically designed for the Citroën Hybrid Air
- Bridgestone invents the “intelligent” tyre
- Frankfurt Motor Show: Tyre manufacturers are also preparing tomorrow’s car
- Active Wheels and the fuel cell
- Michelin 3S Concept puncture-proof tyre