Lyonax launches the second generation of digital pressure sensors
The Chinese automobile technology company Lionax, world leader in tyre pressure monitoring systems (TPMS), is announcing the launch of the second generation of digital pressure sensors (Digital Pressure-Eye).
On the same topic
Articles in the same header
- Bridgestone is working on the second generation of its airless tyre
- Will Michelin tyres soon be cereal based?
- Continental wants to produce dandelion rubber for future tyres
- Hankook i-Flex: An airless future
- Going on holiday? Tyres can help you save fuel
- Michelin tyres specifically designed for the Citroën Hybrid Air
- Bridgestone invents the “intelligent” tyre
- Frankfurt Motor Show: Tyre manufacturers are also preparing tomorrow’s car
- Active Wheels and the fuel cell
- Michelin 3S Concept puncture-proof tyre