Goodyear attends the Copenhagen summit
The best showcase for presenting a new « ecological » tyre concept was at the United Nations climate summit. Until the 21st December, the American manufacturer was exhibiting a revolutionary tyre with Biolsoprene in the departure hall of Copenhagen’s international airport.
On the same topic
Made from renewable raw materials, it offers an organic alternative to isoprene, a chemical substance obtained from hydrocarbons and used to make synthetic rubber. The use of renewable raw materials in the tyre manufacturing process reduces this industry’s impact on the environment, which at the same time becomes less dependent on oil-based derivatives.
Articles in the same header
- Bridgestone is working on the second generation of its airless tyre
- Will Michelin tyres soon be cereal based?
- Continental wants to produce dandelion rubber for future tyres
- Hankook i-Flex: An airless future
- Going on holiday? Tyres can help you save fuel
- Michelin tyres specifically designed for the Citroën Hybrid Air
- Bridgestone invents the “intelligent” tyre
- Frankfurt Motor Show: Tyre manufacturers are also preparing tomorrow’s car
- Active Wheels and the fuel cell
- Michelin 3S Concept puncture-proof tyre