Move the cursor over the image to zoomCopyright
Dunlop SP Sport 2030
- Summer tyre for cars with a sporty character.
- Enhanced cornering grip.
Description of the Dunlop SP Sport 2030 tyre
Developed for high performance or compact cars, the Dunlop SP Sport 2030 is a sports tyre offering high-speed cornering stability.
Handling. The triple tread radius improves tyre contact with the road to deliver more traction when cornering. Dunlop’s jointless band technology, a hybrid overlay designed to reduce tyre deformation, ensures high speed stability.
Safety. Wide circumferential grooves on the right edge ensure fast water evacuation for improved handling in wet conditions.
Technical specs for the Dunlop SP Sport 2030 tyre
- Type of vehicle: Car
- Tyre range: Economy
- Season: Summer
- Green tyre: No
- Wheel diameters: 15’’, 16’’
- Speed rating: S, H, V
Where to buy Dunlop SP Sport 2030 tyres
Dunlop SP Sport 2030 tyre performanceFind out about the Dunlop SP Sport 2030 performances
Specific OE markings for the Dunlop SP Sport 2030 tyre
Where can I buy my tyres?
- For its comeback, the Alpine A110 fits Michelin Pilot Sport 4 tyres Read more
- Yokohama presents two new winter tyres for its BluEarth and IceGuard ranges Read more
- Goodyear CityCube: a concept tyre for the Toyota i-TRIL Read more