Move the cursor over the image to zoomCopyright
Dunlop SP Sport 2000E
- Summer tyre for sports cars.
- Driving pleasure.
- Tyre holds the road.
Description of the Dunlop SP Sport 2000E tyre
Summer sport tyre for high-performance medium and luxury cars, the Dunlop SP Sport 2000E tyre combines driving pleasure and comfort.
Drive. Precise handling on wet and dry roads because of the marked tread blocks.
Comfort. The tyre's tread compound increases driving pleasure and reduces noise.
Technical specs for the Dunlop SP Sport 2000E tyre
- Type of vehicle: Car
- Tyre range: High performance
- Season: Summer
- Green tyre: No
- Wheel diameters: 14’’, 15’’, 16’’, 17’’
- Speed rating: H, V, W, Y
Dimensions available for the DUNLOP SP Sport 2000E tyre
- 14" tyre dimensions
- 185 55 R14 80H
- 185 60 R14 82H
- 15" tyre dimensions
- 195 55 R15 85V
- 205 45 R15 81V
- 16" tyre dimensions
- 205 45 R16 83W
- 205 55 R16 91W
- 205 55 R16 91V
- 205 55 R16 94W
- 225 55 R16 95W
- 225 60 R16 102H
- 235 60 R16 100W
- 17" tyre dimensions
- 225 45 R17 91W
- 225 55 R17 101W
Where to buy Dunlop SP Sport 2000E tyres
Dunlop SP Sport 2000E tyre performanceFind out about the Dunlop SP Sport 2000E performances
Specific OE markings for the Dunlop SP Sport 2000E tyre
Where can I buy my tyres?
- Roadhawk, the new Firestone tyre delivering long lasting performance Read more
- Bridgestone Dueler A/T 001: the all-season tyre family is growing Read more
- Firestone renews its commercial van tyre with the Vanhawk 2 Read more