Move the cursor over the image to zoomCopyright
Dunlop SP 10-3e
- Summer tyre for cars.
- Economic and environmentally friendly.
- Road holding on wet surfaces.
Description of the Dunlop SP 10-3e tyre
Designed for small and medium-sized cars, the Dunlop SP 10-3e tyre offers driving pleasure, steering precision and stability on dry roads.
Safety. Excellent road holding on wet surfaces with rapid water drainage.
Drive. Superior driving pleasure, steering precision and driving stability on dry roads.
Durability. An economic and environmentally friendly tyre.
Technical specs for the Dunlop SP 10-3e tyre
- Type of vehicle: Car
- Tyre range: Economy
- Season: Summer
- Green tyre: Yes
- Wheel diameters: 13’’, 14’’, 15’’
- Speed rating: S, T
Dimensions available for the DUNLOP SP 10-3e tyre
- 13" tyre dimensions
- 135 80 R13 70T
- 145 70 R13 71T
- 145 80 R13 75T
- 155 80 R13 79T
- 165 80 R13 83T
- 185 70 R13 86T
- 14" tyre dimensions
- 165 70 R14 81T
- 165 70 R14 81S
- 175 60 R14 78T
- 175 65 R14 82T
- 175 65 R14 86T
- 175 70 R14 85T
- 175 80 R14 88T
- 185 60 R14 82T
- 185 70 R14 88T
- 195 65 R14 89T
- 15" tyre dimensions
- 195 50 R15 82T
- 195 65 R15 91T
Dunlop SP 10-3e tyre performanceFind out about the Dunlop SP 10-3e performances
Where can I buy my tyres?
- For its comeback, the Alpine A110 fits Michelin Pilot Sport 4 tyres Read more
- Yokohama presents two new winter tyres for its BluEarth and IceGuard ranges Read more
- Goodyear CityCube: a concept tyre for the Toyota i-TRIL Read more