Move the cursor over the image to zoomCopyright
Dunlop Grandtrek ST8000
- All-season 4x4 tyre.
- Sporty low profile.
- Holds the road on wet surfaces.
Description of the Dunlop Grandtrek ST8000 tyre
Designed for sports 4x4s and SUVs, the Dunlop Grandtrek ST8000 tyre offers on-road sports performance in all seasons.
Traction. on wet surfaces, in the mud and snow thanks to a large number of straight sipes, and on wet grass with offset shoulder blocks.
Safety. Road holding on wet and dry surfaces.
Style. Sporty low-profile; with a directional tread pattern.
Technical specs for the Dunlop Grandtrek ST8000 tyre
- Type of vehicle: 4x4
- Tyre range: Road
- Season: All season
- Green tyre: No
- Wheel diameters: 17’’, 18’’, 19’’, 20’’
- Speed rating: H, V
Where to buy Dunlop Grandtrek ST8000 tyres
Dunlop Grandtrek ST8000 tyre performanceFind out about the Dunlop Grandtrek ST8000 performances
Where can I buy my tyres?
- Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 for the Mercedes AMG GT R Read more
- Pirelli calendar: third time for Peter Lindbergh Read more
- Continental CrossContact ATR: long live diversity! Read more