Move the cursor over the image to zoomCopyright
- Summer tyre for city cars and family saloons.
- Grip on all surfaces.
- Protection against aquaplaning.
Description of the Debica Furio tyre
Tyre designed for hatchback, family cars and saloons, the Dębica Furio offers safety and driving precision.
Safety. With its circumferential and lateral grooves, the Dębica Furio tyre offers good braking on wet surfaces and reduces the risk of aquaplaning.
Grip. Good grip on dry and slippery surfaces thanks to the biting edges and the different sized shoulder blocks.
Drive. Good road holding thanks to the directional tread.
Technical specs for the Debica Furio tyre
- Type of vehicle: Car
- Tyre range: Economy
- Season: Summer
- Green tyre: No
- Wheel diameters: 14’’, 15’’, 16’’, 17’’
- Speed rating: H, V, W
Dimensions available for the DEBICA Furio tyre
- 14" tyre dimensions
- 175 65 R14 82H
- 185 60 R14 82H
- 185 65 R14 86H
- 185 70 R14 88H
- 195 60 R14 86H
- 195 65 R14 89H
- 15" tyre dimensions
- 185 65 R15 88H
- 195 50 R15 82V
- 195 60 R15 88V
- 195 60 R15 88H
- 195 65 R15 91V
- 195 65 R15 91H
- 205 50 R15 86V
- 205 60 R15 91V
- 205 60 R15 91H
- 205 65 R15 94H
- 16" tyre dimensions
- 205 55 R16 91W
- 205 55 R16 91V
- 17" tyre dimensions
- 225 45 R17 91W
Debica Furio tyre performanceFind out about the Debica Furio performances
Where can I buy my tyres?
- For its comeback, the Alpine A110 fits Michelin Pilot Sport 4 tyres Read more
- Yokohama presents two new winter tyres for its BluEarth and IceGuard ranges Read more
- Goodyear CityCube: a concept tyre for the Toyota i-TRIL Read more