Move the cursor over the image to zoomCopyright
Last update 10/08/16 official labelling
- Tyre for high-performance 4X4s.
- Driving stability at high speeds.
- Enhanced road holding.
Description of the Continental Conti4X4SportContact tyre
Developed for powerful off-road 4X4 vehicles, the Conti4x4SportContact tyre performs well at high road speeds.
- Driving stability at high speeds: the asymmetric tread pattern with wide shoulder blocks offers impeccable road holding.
- High steering precision: the asymmetrical tread pattern and compact outer shoulders ensure good cornering stability.
- Excellent resistance to aquaplaning thanks to wide grooves that evacuate water.
- Offset rows of tread blocks make the Conti 4x4 Sport Contact tyre quiet and comfortable.
Technical specs for the Continental Conti4X4SportContact tyre
- Type of vehicle: 4x4
- Tyre range: Road
- Season: Summer
- Green tyre: No
- Wheel diameters: 18’’, 19’’, 20’’, 21’’, 22’’
- Speed rating: V, W, Y, ZR
Dimensions available for the CONTINENTAL Conti4X4SportContact tyre
- 18" tyre dimensions
- 255 55 R18 109Y
- 19" tyre dimensions
- 255 50 R19 103W
- 275 45 R19 108Y
- 285 45 R19 107W
- 20" tyre dimensions
- 275 40 R20 106Y
- 315 35 R20 0ZR
- 21" tyre dimensions
- 275 45 R21 110Y
- 22" tyre dimensions
- 275 40 R22 108Y
Where to buy Continental Conti4X4SportContact tyres
Continental Conti4X4SportContact tyre performanceFind out about the Continental Conti4X4SportContact performances
Specific OE markings for the Continental Conti4X4SportContact tyre
Suggested retail prices, wheels excluded; informative, nonexhaustive, noncontractual content. Find out more click here.