Read the comprehensive tyresonline.net review. rezulteo rates tyre distributors by 6 criteria which are :
· For tyre fitting centres : network, car services, customer service,
· For online tyre sales : tyre info, ergonomics, customer service
rezulteo's tyresonline.net tyre service rating
Rating system for scoring networks and online sales sites.
The tyresonline.net rating was awarded based on an analysis of their website.
Each criteria gets a score of 1 to 3. For each category, the criteria are weight-corrected to give a score out of 5.
Rating criteria on the tyresonline.net website
- Product details: information on the tyre features and usage.
- Tyre photos: photo of the right tyre, with close-up options.
- Tyre rating: tyre ratings for the major tyre brands according to qualified tests (conducted by credible sources) with objective and detailed information.
- Fitting centre info: centre contact details and business hours.
The ergonomics analysis was performed by Axance, a company specialising in website ergonomics. Axance compared the online retailers to a grid of ergonomic criteria (Bastien &Scapin, …), interface standards and design principles.
- Navigability: evaluation of navigation tools and the site data architecture used to determine site usability.
- Interactivity: site complies with basic standards.
- Functionality: e-commerce functionality (basket, ordering process), tyre search module, user help and guidance features.
- Purchase fitting online: purchase and pay for tyre fitting services on the site.
- Book appointments online: make an appointment for tyre fitting on the website.
- Fixed prices: same price regardless of the tyre or fitting centre used.
- Puncture insurance: insurance in the event of a puncture which ensures free tyre repair or replacement if the tyre cannot be repaired. Customer only pays for the proportion of wear.
- Accessory sales: products connected to the tyres such as chains, wheels or other car accessories.