Read the comprehensive Ford review. rezulteo rates tyre distributors by 6 criteria which are :
· For tyre fitting centres : network, car services, customer service,
· For online tyre sales : tyre info, ergonomics, customer service
rezulteo's Ford tyres service rating
|Free visual inspection||3/3|
Rating system for scoring networks and online sales sites.
The Ford rating was awarded based on an analysis of the network and services presented on their website.
Each criteria gets a score of 1 to 3. For each category, the criteria are weight-corrected to give a score out of 5.
Rating criteria for the Ford network
- Tyre specialist: business that focuses exclusively on tyres.
- Number of centres.
- National coverage: coverage in the UK.
- Centre locations: town centres, shopping centres, or main roads.
- Wheel alignment: majority of network has the equipment and qualified personnel to check and carry out alignment.
- Tyre repair: network offers tyre repair.
- Free visual inspection: network offers a free visual inspection for tyres, brakes and shock absorbers on each visit.
- Nitrogen inflating: network offers nitrogen tyre inflation.
- Maintenance services: majority of network offers oil changes, brakes (disks and pads) and shock absorbers.
- MoT : dealer which offers the ministry of transport test, an annual safety check known as the MoT Test.
- Service guarantee: network offers tyre service guarantee (fitting and balancing) good for a minimum of one year.
- Accessory sales: products connected to the tyres such as chains, wheels or other car accessories.
- Puncture insurance: insurance in the event of a puncture which ensures free tyre repair or replacement if the tyre cannot be repaired. Customer only pays for the proportion of wear.
- Courtesy car: complimentary (depends on certain conditions) courtesy car, if work is required on the vehicle during tyre service or other maintenance services(shock absorbers, brakes...).
- Mobile fitting: Tyres fitted at home or at work by a specialist with a fully-equipped mobile fitting van (for private motorists).
- Storing tyres: dealer who offers to store your winter tyres in summer and summer tyres in winter at their centre.