First Stop review
Read the comprehensive First Stop review. rezulteo rates tyre distributors by 6 criteria which are :
· For tyre fitting centres : network, car services, customer service,
· For online tyre sales : tyre info, ergonomics, customer service
rezulteo's First Stop tyres service rating
|Free visual inspection||0/3|
Rating system for scoring networks and online sales sites.
The First Stop rating was awarded based on an analysis of the network and services presented on their website.
Each criteria gets a score of 1 to 3. For each category, the criteria are weight-corrected to give a score out of 5.
Rating criteria for the First Stop network
- Tyre specialist: business that focuses exclusively on tyres.
- Number of centres.
- National coverage: coverage in the UK.
- Centre locations: town centres, shopping centres, or main roads.
- Wheel alignment: majority of network has the equipment and qualified personnel to check and carry out alignment.
- Tyre repair: network offers tyre repair.
- Free visual inspection: network offers a free visual inspection for tyres, brakes and shock absorbers on each visit.
- Nitrogen inflating: network offers nitrogen tyre inflation.
- Maintenance services: majority of network offers oil changes, brakes (disks and pads) and shock absorbers.
- Service guarantee: network offers tyre service guarantee (fitting and balancing) good for a minimum of one year.
- Accessory sales: products connected to the tyres such as chains, wheels or other car accessories.
- Puncture insurance: insurance in the event of a puncture which ensures free tyre repair or replacement if the tyre cannot be repaired. Customer only pays for the proportion of wear.
- Courtesy car: complimentary (depends on certain conditions) courtesy car, if work is required on the vehicle during tyre service or other maintenance services(shock absorbers, brakes...).