Problems at Continental
Continental, the German equipment supplier has reported one billion euros in losses for the third quarter. This figure can be explained by the slowdown in the auto industry, at least in part.
Continental rests optimistic for the fourth quarter, and predicts a solid improvement by the end of March, due to an expected influx of capital. Additionally, Continental will continue their hedging activities by closing factories and reducing production.
Articles in the same header
- Record levels in rubber prices: tyre prices will be on the increase!
- Michelin increases its capital to 1.2 billion Euros
- Egypt to build the Middle East’s largest car tyre factory
- Popgom in full health
- A new MD for Goodyear
- Goodyear plays the Runflat card
- Michelin takes a stake in TaquiPneu
- Avon for life, but subject to conditions …
- Tyre makers and dealers at an impasse
- Bridgestone : " We have to concentrate on radialisation as much as possible. "