Pirelli : Things rolling smoothly thanks to tyres
Pirelli estimates that their annual sales should exeed a sales objective of 4.3 billion euros, set last February.
The Italian company stands by their optimistic prediction, citing an increase in sales in the Pirelli tyre division. Net profits during the third quarter amounted to 11.9 million euros.
Articles in the same header
- Record levels in rubber prices: tyre prices will be on the increase!
- Michelin increases its capital to 1.2 billion Euros
- Egypt to build the Middle East’s largest car tyre factory
- Popgom in full health
- A new MD for Goodyear
- Goodyear plays the Runflat card
- Michelin takes a stake in TaquiPneu
- Avon for life, but subject to conditions …
- Tyre makers and dealers at an impasse
- Bridgestone : " We have to concentrate on radialisation as much as possible. "