Michelin takes a stake in TaquiPneu
Michelin and the merchant TaquiPneu have announced the signature of a cooperation agreement. The French manufacturer has indicated that it has taken a stake in the multi-specialist distribution chain (31 sales outlets installed in the south-west of France, 274 employees, 50 million Euros in revenues).
Michelin remains in the minority however and has specified that its goal is to “support the development of the TaquiPneu group and strengthen its longevity and respect its independence".
Articles in the same header
- Record levels in rubber prices: tyre prices will be on the increase!
- Michelin increases its capital to 1.2 billion Euros
- Egypt to build the Middle East’s largest car tyre factory
- Popgom in full health
- A new MD for Goodyear
- Goodyear plays the Runflat card
- Avon for life, but subject to conditions …
- Tyre makers and dealers at an impasse
- Bridgestone : " We have to concentrate on radialisation as much as possible. "
- Glossy, sensual, universal