Hankook Optimo Kinergy Eco K425, a new green tyre.
The manufacturer Hankook is most well-known for its sports range, Venus. In marketing the Kinergy Eco, the Korean brand is aligning its technologically advanced product with the green tyre range.
Kinergy is a shortened version of KINetic enERGY, referring to the energy released from a moving object. The use of this evocative term enables Hankook to promote the ecological features of the tyre and, of course, the safety factor.
The Optimo Kinergy Eco is promoted as a tyre with very low rolling-resistance. Technically, it is composed of a variety of materials such as nano-scale silica particles, and uses a new compound technology. The consumer is the winner, and the environment too, thanks to the vehicle’s reduced fuel consumption, which means CO2 emissions are lower as a result.
The tyre’s self-sharpening tread block edges and wider shoulder blocks ensure reliable grip and handling.
For driving comfort, the Kinergy Eco uses Vibration Control Technology. This reduces vibrations while offering performances that are less sensitive to tread temperature.
The Hankook Kinergy Eco will be available in the following dimensions:
Articles in the same header
- Geneva Motor Show: Continental on the top step of the podium
- Record levels in rubber prices: tyre prices will be on the increase!
- Michelin increases its capital to 1.2 billion Euros
- Egypt to build the Middle East’s largest car tyre factory
- Popgom in full health
- A new MD for Goodyear
- Goodyear plays the Runflat card
- Michelin takes a stake in TaquiPneu
- Avon for life, but subject to conditions …
- Tyre makers and dealers at an impasse