Goodyear plays the ecology card
After its concept tyre with Biolsoprene, presented in Copenhagen at the United Nations climate summit, Goodyear does it again fitting the electrical Renault Fluence Z.E with its EfficientGrip.
The American manufacturer is taking advantage of this planetary event to exclusively fit Renault electrical prototypes providing shuttle services between the airport and the congress venue with its low rolling resistance tyre. This tyre is effective in reducing fuel consumption, a fundamental parameter in the equipment of electrical cars.
Articles in the same header
- Record levels in rubber prices: tyre prices will be on the increase!
- Michelin increases its capital to 1.2 billion Euros
- Egypt to build the Middle East’s largest car tyre factory
- Popgom in full health
- A new MD for Goodyear
- Goodyear plays the Runflat card
- Michelin takes a stake in TaquiPneu
- Avon for life, but subject to conditions …
- Tyre makers and dealers at an impasse
- Bridgestone : " We have to concentrate on radialisation as much as possible. "