After announcing their withdrawal from Formula 1, Bridgestone has published their financial returns, and they aren’t good.
The Japanese manufacturer is reporting losses of more than 200 million euros over the last nine months. The future isn’t very encouraging, since the company expects further losses by the end of 2009.
Articles in the same header
- Record levels in rubber prices: tyre prices will be on the increase!
- Michelin increases its capital to 1.2 billion Euros
- Egypt to build the Middle East’s largest car tyre factory
- Popgom in full health
- A new MD for Goodyear
- Goodyear plays the Runflat card
- Michelin takes a stake in TaquiPneu
- Avon for life, but subject to conditions …
- Tyre makers and dealers at an impasse
- Bridgestone : " We have to concentrate on radialisation as much as possible. "