Avon for life, but subject to conditions …
Manufactured by the American Coopertires, Avon tyres now come with a lifetime warranty. A sales campaign launched with its dealer, the Autobacs car centres, which aims to win back market share.
Read between the lines through because, behind this attractive offer there are a certain number of conditions: a warranty that applies only at approved dealers, that does not cover new valves and balancing after replacement and which does not take account of repairable punctures. In addition, refunds are calculated according to wear on the tyre. Finally, this measure only applies to the private car range, not to “Run-flat” tyres and cannot be transferred if the vehicle is sold. The operation is mainly available in the Ile-de-France region but should soon be extended to other rival dealer networks.
Articles in the same header
- Record levels in rubber prices: tyre prices will be on the increase!
- Michelin increases its capital to 1.2 billion Euros
- Egypt to build the Middle East’s largest car tyre factory
- Popgom in full health
- A new MD for Goodyear
- Goodyear plays the Runflat card
- Michelin takes a stake in TaquiPneu
- Tyre makers and dealers at an impasse
- Bridgestone : " We have to concentrate on radialisation as much as possible. "
- Glossy, sensual, universal