A new MD for Goodyear
Richard Kramer has just been appointed Chief Executive Officer and President of the American manufacturer. Currently group Chief Operating Officer, he will succeed Robert Keegan on 13th April next, who will remain as Executive Chairman of the Board.
The new Goodyear boss is 46 years of age. After a career with Eastman Kodak, then a partner at PricewaterhouseCoopers, Richard Kramer joined Goodyear in 2000 as vice-president of corporate finance.
Articles in the same header
- Record levels in rubber prices: tyre prices will be on the increase!
- Michelin increases its capital to 1.2 billion Euros
- Egypt to build the Middle East’s largest car tyre factory
- Popgom in full health
- Goodyear plays the Runflat card
- Michelin takes a stake in TaquiPneu
- Avon for life, but subject to conditions …
- Tyre makers and dealers at an impasse
- Bridgestone : " We have to concentrate on radialisation as much as possible. "
- Glossy, sensual, universal