Move the cursor over the image to zoomCopyright
- Summer tyre for city and compact cars.
- Shorter braking distances on wet roads.
- Reduced noise levels.
Description of the Bridgestone B280 tyre
Suitable for compact cars, the Bridgestone B280 summer tyre offers drivers comfort and reliability.
Safety. The innovative tread design with thin sipes delivers shorter braking distances on wet roads than its predecessor. Lateral and circumferential grooves quickly disperse water.
Comfort. The staggered block layout reduces noise emissions for a comfortable ride.
Technical specs for the Bridgestone B280 tyre
- Type of vehicle: Car
- Tyre range: Economy
- Season: Summer
- Green tyre: No
- Wheel diameters: 14’’, 15’’
- Speed rating: T
Dimensions available for the BRIDGESTONE B280 tyreHide the dimensions available for the BRIDGESTONE B280 tyre
Where to buy Bridgestone B280 tyres
Bridgestone B280 tyre performanceFind out about the Bridgestone B280 performances
Where can I buy my tyres?
- For its comeback, the Alpine A110 fits Michelin Pilot Sport 4 tyres Read more
- Yokohama presents two new winter tyres for its BluEarth and IceGuard ranges Read more
- Goodyear CityCube: a concept tyre for the Toyota i-TRIL Read more