Move the cursor over the image to zoomCopyright
Bridgestone B250 Ecopia
- Green tyre for compact and city cars.
- Energy efficiency.
- Driving comfort.
Description of the Bridgestone B250 Ecopia tyre
The Bridgestone B250 Ecopia is a green tyre for compact and city cars. It combines energy efficiency with safety.
Energy efficiency. With low rolling resistance, the Bridgestone B250 Ecopia tyre helps to reduce fuel consumption.
Safety. Protection against aquaplaning. Good compromise between performance on dry and wet roads.
Comfort. Driving comfort and low noise.
Technical specs for the Bridgestone B250 Ecopia tyre
- Type of vehicle: Car
- Tyre range: Economy
- Season: Summer
- Green tyre: Yes
- Wheel diameters: 13’’, 14’’, 15’’, 16’’
- Speed rating: T, H
Where to buy Bridgestone B250 Ecopia tyres
Bridgestone B250 Ecopia tyre performanceFind out about the Bridgestone B250 Ecopia performances
Where can I buy my tyres?
- Yokohama presents two new winter tyres for its BluEarth and IceGuard ranges Read more
- Goodyear CityCube: a concept tyre for the Toyota i-TRIL Read more
- Apollo launches two new tyres for the European market at Geneva Read more