Move the cursor over the image to zoomCopyright
- Summer tyre for city cars.
- Precise steering.
- Control on slippery surfaces.
Description of the BFGoodrich Touring tyre
Designed for city cars, the BFGoodrich Touring tyre offers precise steering and effective braking on dry surfaces.
Grip. Precise steering and optimal braking on dry roads thanks to:
- a directional tread design with two central ribs;
- a contact patch ensured by tread-stiffening blocks.
Safety. Control on slippery surfaces thanks to:
- 3 longitudinal grooves and transversal channels that direct the water towards the tyre's exterior;
- deep transversal sipes for a claw effect on wet surfaces.
Technical specs for the BFGoodrich Touring tyre
- Type of vehicle: Car
- Tyre range: Economy
- Season: Summer
- Green tyre: No
- Wheel diameters: 13’’, 14’’
- Speed rating: T
Dimensions available for the BFGOODRICH Touring tyre
- 13" tyre dimensions
- 135 80 R13 70T
- 145 70 R13 71T
- 145 80 R13 75T
- 155 65 R13 73T
- 155 70 R13 75T
- 155 80 R13 79T
- 165 65 R13 77T
- 165 70 R13 79T
- 165 80 R13 83T
- 175 65 R13 80T
- 175 70 R13 82T
- 185 70 R13 86T
- 14" tyre dimensions
- 155 65 R14 75T
- 165 65 R14 79T
Where to buy BFGoodrich Touring tyres
BFGoodrich Touring tyre performanceFind out about the BFGoodrich Touring performances
Where can I buy my tyres?
- For its comeback, the Alpine A110 fits Michelin Pilot Sport 4 tyres Read more
- Yokohama presents two new winter tyres for its BluEarth and IceGuard ranges Read more
- Goodyear CityCube: a concept tyre for the Toyota i-TRIL Read more