Move the cursor over the image to zoomCopyright
- Off-road summer tyre for SUVs.
- Stability at high speeds.
- Good road holding in wet weather.
Description of the Avon Ranger tyre
The Avon Ranger is a summer 4x4 tyre for SUVs and on-road 4x4s. It has good handling at high speeds and in wet weather conditions.
Driving. Stability at high speeds. The central rib of the tread pattern ensures direction stability.
Safety. Good road holding in wet weather.
Off-road. Good traction in the mud.
Technical specs for the Avon Ranger tyre
- Type of vehicle: 4x4
- Tyre range: Road
- Season: Summer
- Green tyre: No
- Wheel diameters: 15’’, 16’’, 17’’
- Speed rating: H, V
Dimensions available for the AVON Ranger tyre
- 15" tyre dimensions
- 265 70 R15 112H
- 16" tyre dimensions
- 215 65 R16 98H
- 235 60 R16 100H
- 235 70 R16 106H
- 245 70 R16 107H
- 255 65 R16 109H
- 265 70 R16 112H
- 275 70 R16 114H
- 17" tyre dimensions
- 235 65 R17 104V
- 235 65 R17 108V
- 275 55 R17 109V
Where to buy Avon Ranger tyres
Avon Ranger tyre performanceFind out about the Avon Ranger performances
Where can I buy my tyres?
- For its comeback, the Alpine A110 fits Michelin Pilot Sport 4 tyres Read more
- Yokohama presents two new winter tyres for its BluEarth and IceGuard ranges Read more
- Goodyear CityCube: a concept tyre for the Toyota i-TRIL Read more