SeasonIt is recommended to choose your tyres, depending on the season, the temperature, and the surface:
- Summer: better performance when the temperature is over 7°c
- Winter and snow: recommended when the temperature falls below 7°c. The tyre pattern allows you to cut through snow, and retain grip.
Tyre brand helprezulteo has ranked the brands into 3 categories
- Leading performance brands: Brands whose products offer high performance in all criteria : safety, comfort, environment.
- Mid-level brands: Brands whose products don't generally have the same multiple performance benefits. Their global performance is therefore inferior.
- Other brands: Tyres from these brands don't match the peformance of tyres from other brands.
OE tyre help
Some manufacturers have specifically upgraded one, or several of their tyre product lines. If an OE (Original Equipment) mark (N, MO, *, etc...) is present on the side of the tyre, this indicates a specially developed specification for a particular vehicle make (Porsche, BMW, Mercedes, etc...)
Run Flat help
Run Flat tyres allow you to continue driving for a few miles, even with a punctured tyre. These tyres sometimes need specific rims, and can only be mounted on Run Flat capable cars.
Staggered wheels help
If your vehicle has staggered wheels (front and rear tyres of a different dimension), you can independently choose the front and rear dimensions. This only concerns certain sports vehicles.